Once

by romeopapa

She worked in a music store in a huge big-city mall. I would see her every time I went to the mall. Of course, every time I went to the mall, I would scope out the music store to see if she was working. Finally, I just had to get a closer look. I entered the store, pretending to browse, always keeping her in my sight, stealing furtive glances when I knew I wasn't seen. She had hair that rivaled Cindy Christian's!!! Not as long, but still below her butt, and she was tall, about 5"10". Shimmering dark blonde silk, straight to her wrists, and as smooth as a pane of glass. As she knelt down to pick up a stack of something off of the ground, her hair dragged on the floor behind her. While she was stocking some music in the bins, I walked up behind her, ever so slowly, drinking in the sheer beauty of her shining tresses. I walked up next to her, pretending to be interested in the music. My was POUNDING in my throat; my knees were buckling; my throat was dry, and my palms were sweating. Holy shit!!! I managed to find my voice, though to this day I do not know how. I looked over at her and told her she had THE most incredible hair I had ever laid eyes on!!! She kind of blushed, and thanked me, and smiled, looking right into my eyes. Well, I gotta tell ya, once I knew I wasn't going to get slapped, I decided to go for broke. I asked her if she would mind if I touched it, because I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. She told me no, she wouldn't mind at all!! Well, just knowing that I had her permission to run my fingers through that shimmering silken mane was about enough to trigger an orgasm right there on the spot, without any physical stimulation at all! I fingered that incredible sheet of golden satin for one frozen, heavenly moment in time, complimented her once again, and told her I hoped she would never cut it. She said if she ever decided to, she'd look me up. Laughing

As I left, I lifted my fingers to my nose, and sure enough, there was the slight, lingering scent of her shampoo. I nearly ran to the nearest loo and locked myself in the stall.

Even just retelling this story has gotten my adrenaline pumping all over again. A most incredible memory indeed...