Re: buss

by Vancouver Guy

Hi Everyone...

cool website... My first time here. Ok, we all have our strengths and this seems to be one of mine so I thought I'd tell you about my experience.

I, like all of you, looooooove women with long beautiful hair. Always have...

I've read your posts and my experience is a little different. Lol, I guess I'm not shy.

I think if you're relaxed and comfortable with yourself you can get away with just about anything...

I say this because I touch women's hair in public alllllll the time...

If I see a woman with long hair I walk right up to her and I say something like... "Hi, oh my god your hair is soooo beautiful... Is that the longest you've had it?"... she tells me... "what's the shortest?"... she tells me... "wow, that's crazy, your hair is so pretty..."... then I just say... "lemme see, turn around for me"... then 95% of the time she does and I just have my fun usually for a good 15 seconds or so... it doesnt' matter if it's in a mall, grocery store, church, train, bus... Even if she's with another guy... doesn't matter...

But better than that, I have made many friends over the years with women with long hair... I usually just say, "oh man, I'd love to play with your hair sometime..." and so it goes... "do you like having your hair brushed? That's one of my favourite things to do"...

So, my dear hair loving friends...

Be bold! Relax so you don't invoke a feeling within the women that you have cooties or are depserate...

Be honest about your feeilngs... They know their hair is gorgeous and an honest and enthusiastic compliment is always appreciated. Almost every time I go out in public, I end up speaking to at least one women with beautiful hair

Anywho... maybe you'll think I'm a freak but I have three of these woman coming over to my place on seperate occassions so I can play with their hair... Remember... most women, LOVE having their hair played with

Just some thoughts...

If you'd like to email me and say hi, please feel free Just take the "x" out of my email... I put it in there to stop the junk mail bots...

Sincerely,

Vancouver guy with serious long hair fetish...