LONG HAIR ENCOUNTER PT 2

by RON

It was about three weeks since I had heard from her and I was getting dispondent but the phone rang and she was on and my heart leapt with delight.

She said I have been thinking about your passion for my long hair and decided to meet you again .

I said it is lovely to hear from you and I shall be delighted to meet you any time.

She said My friend Dawn who you met is away for a few days and we can meet at her apartment say one tomorrow and gave me the address,

I arrived prompt and rang the door bell. She opened the door and smiled saying lovely to see you come on in and gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

We went in to the lounge and I had a good look at her . She has a well rounded figure with large breasts, a well made up attractive face with deep dark eyes a large smily mouth and above all the most wonderful dark auburn hair done in a thick plait from her crown taken strait down to her nape and then wrapped around her head to form a crown of shiny plaited hair.

I said you look beautiful and your lovely hair has captivated my heart.

She smiled and said I hope you like me more than my hair. I said I find all of you just heart stopping.

I gave her a kiss on her lips and she responded soon out tongues were playing and we went in to our first embrace.

She pulled back and said first I want to have a good talk with you so let us have a glass of wine and sit down together.

I sat next to her and she said I hardly know you so can you explain your love of long hair as I find it fascinating.

I said well it started when I was a lad the girl next door had two long plaits and we were friends. I use to play with her hair and later we became involved and I loved to wrap her hair wround my shaft and play with her long hair.

She said my so you started very young now I understand your passion.

I said I have been thinking of your lovely hair ever since I first saw you walking down the shopping street.

She laughed and said I knew you were following me and when you asked me the way to the Cafe I thought it was so funny, but I liked the look of you so I played along and here we are, I hope I have not made a mistake.

She said you must understand I am married so I am not free to do as I wish.

But my friend is very helpful and meeting here during the day is ok.

She said it all depends on how we get on in bed as I love sex and hope you can satisfy my desires.

I said there is only one way to find out and gave her a long kiss and felt her nipples and caressed her thighs.

She put her hand on my bulge and said that feel good he is certainly ready for action.

We had a long embrace and then went to the bed room, and she sat on a stool in front of the dressing table saying take down my hair.

I first kissed her plaits and said this wis just lovely and started to pull out the large hair pins. She said you will need to hold the plaits as I dont want them to fall and drag out the last few pins.

I must have pulled out two dozen pins and finally I could let down the lovely thick plait.

She stood up and said is my hair long enough for you . Her thick plait fell to the floor and trailed by about two feet,

I said I am amazed it is just beautiful and so long.

She said I come from a family of long hair. My mother never cut her hair and it was longer than mine, and my younger sister never cut her hair. It is very thick but not as long as mine. My hair is still growing but a lot slower than when I was young.

I picked up her plait it felt quiet hard and very heavy, i said I cant wait to see it all loose and brushed out,

We embraced and I said now I shall get us in the mood . I undressed and then slowly undresshed her kissing her breasts and feeling her wet clit. She got hold of my hard shaft and wrapped her plait around it saying how does this feel. I said just heaven and we both went to the bed she tied the end of her plait to my shaft and gave it a tug saying now come to me.

I put on a condom and we embraced and I kissed her nipples and clit until she was breathing heavily befor plunging my sahft in to her hot wet cunt and slowly plunged in and out as we both built up to a climax speeding up as we both had a great orgasm falling in to each others arms and embracing.

She said I needed that but I am ready for more so until he recovers use this on me giving me a large vibrator.

I spent some time sucking her nipples and clit then plunged her vibrator in to her cunt and rubbed her clit with my finger.

She bucked and panted to a loud orgasm and then we both fell in to an embrace.

After a while I said now to undo your lovely plait getting up.

She said so this is what you have been waiting for getting uo .

She said I shall stand untying the end of her plait from my shaft.

She said have you undone such lobg plaits befor. I said not so long but quiet long.

She said you must pull the tresses apart like this and make sure it is not tangling further down.

I made a start and carefully unbraided each twist of her plait clearing it down to the ends and soon her hair fell in three thick curly ropes.

Now you will need to finger out each tress befor starting with the comb.

I worked away expanding the tresses and soon her hair was all across her back and falling in a cascade of shiny waves to the floor.

I started to comb out this mass of wonderful shiny hair from the ends

holding a section up and combing from the ends working up the full length .

Then I took a brush and worked up the great fall of hair until it was spread across her back falling to the floor in a river of shiny dark auburn hair. we then had a long embrace.

She said I can see you have done this befor now I want to have a play with him grabbing my shaft and pulling off the condom.

She said you lie on the bed with botton on the edge and your legs on the floor. She then sat on my stomack straddling me so my shaft was by her cunt. She said you can play with my hair as I have a play.

This was heaven to have all her wonderful hair flowing over my chest and down the side of the bed. I started to playfully make some small plaites and could feel my shaft hardning. She said now I am going to give you a hair job wrappinh a tress tightly around my shaft and slowly masterbating. She said I dont want you to shoot until I am ready so tell me when you are on the edge as I want this to go on for a long time.

Soon I felt my spunk build up to shoot and she stopped in time then started again and then I said stop and she did saying it is ready to burst so soon, and then started again, after a while I was shaking saying please let me shoot, but she said not so fast and continued.

I was in heaven but bursting to shoot each time she brought me to the edge I thought this time please, but she would stop.

Then she stopped for and said now I shall make you shoot starting to masterbate me with her hair wrapped around my shaft rapidly I felt my spunk build up and build up then as I shot I saw stars followed by pumping spasms as my spunk tried to shoot out but she had squeezed shut my pee slit to stop the spunk. The pumping spasms went on and on as she continued to masterbate eventually subsiding and stopping,

She said wow that was so good I could feel your spunk bursting to get our but I do not want it on my hair as it would need to be shampooed which is a long job.

She got up and we embraced and lay on the bed relaxing.

I said that was just incredible you were so good taking me to tje edge then stopping.

She said I love that play so we must do it again but longer.

She felt the small braids I had made and said this got you so aroused.

I would love you to put all my hair in to small braids with a lot of sex in between. but not now as I shall have to go in the next hour so let us get up and you can plait my hair and put it up in its usual crown

We got up and had a long embrace and then she sat on the stool and I combed out her hair.

Then divided it in to three tresses from her crown and started to plait it. She said get it as tight as you can and clear each tress down to the ends as you braid.

Soon all her wounerful hair was in a thick plait flowing to the floor.

She said well done now to put it all up put plenty of pins in as you wrap it around and hang the weight on to the root of the plait on my crown.

When it was all done she took a mirror and had a good look saying it is good you are quiet experianced .

We had another long embrace then got dressed went to the lounge and sat down and had a glass of wine.

She said we must do this again soon as I have enjoyed our first session.

I said it has been just wouderful.