Re: Special attention to all hairjobber

by Rick Nickademous

I was reading Nuks first experience, just wonderful. Dont know if any of U pay any attention to what I post or if any are aware that I like to think that I am the Hairjob Prince, just because I receive ALOT of hairjobs.(well at least to me... I oould be wrong) I have at least 4 hours on cam, just dont know how to transfer it to computer but nonetheless, I try not to talk about it much on here due to the fact some of the ladies on here I truly respect and dont like to talk or discuss it so I just lay low but fellas im getting them and I love it. I used to be SOOOOO shy about talkin about it to women I've met but now, who cares you only live ONCE. Alot of them that I meet, have NO clue about how deep some of our fetishes, fixation, or love for long hair is, i mean some/alot know that men LIKE long hair but when I tell them how much I like long hair and what I like to do with it shocks them. Now depending on how much they like U or what to involve themselves with U, they will be game for it. I'll be more than happy to show U to them, the first being "Sharon" she had short hair but found that I was interested in long hair and now has grown her spikey short chicken look to now to the bottom tips of her shoulder blades, a sand almond blond color, very strong healthy hair and on a 1 - 5 soft meter hers is about a 4. She pops through every once in awhile when she's not acting Psycho.

"Belinda" was next, WOW, a wonderful head of hair, sandy blond, down to about the smalls of her back, very healthy and thick and tops out at a 5+ on the soft meter. Her hair would just engulf my little man, no hands just head, neck, and hair. Pantene was her specialty treatment. She really loved to be relentless, loved for me to beg her to stop. Unfortunatly were not on speaking terms any longer.

"Brandy", mid back length, about a 4 1/2 on the soft meter, a red almost strawberry blond color. She absolutely loves to give me pleasure with her hair, She had never done anything like that before but had always wanted to before but guys would tell her to move it or that it was in the way.

Then there's "Marlo", very massive girl, she's about 6'-1" 220 and very long almost platinum blond hair, awsomely think, top of the buttocks length. On the soft meter, this one is a weird one, the top half is not nearly as soft as the bottom half, the ends are extremely sorf, so i'd say about a 3 1/2, but just ruthless with her hair. It almost seems that her hair just absorbs whatever I shoot in it, it's like I never shot anything into it and she just comes back for more, (think I might have to call her tonight .

No this is not all of them but lastly there's Tracy who had been knowing me for years but never had a clue that I had a fetish for her hair until this year. I'd been knowing her since 1995, she's ALWAYS had her hair long, dirty blond color(when she dont color looking for change), lengths are at the top to bottoms of her buttocks depending on how and when she trims it. When I finally told her about it she kinda laughed in shock and wish i'd told her then. Found out an interesting fact about her, she told me she loves the way if feels on and around her and sometimes it'll get her in the mood. Very Lovely hair, too bad for me she dont live in the same state anymore but we at least hook up once a month.

There are more but these are my heavy hitters. they love to do it, I dont make them, force them, none of that and yes sometimes I have to put a lil time in but I dont have to do anything back, unless I want to. I ask them what do they get out of it, they say, "I love to watch you Sqirm". One went as far to say, I want this to be what Kryponite was to Superman. Enjoy the pix.