Re: long hair story i found on a website

by Ron

Nice story and similar to my experiance with a long haired lady friend.

We had been an item for some time and she was letting her hair grow to please me and it was down to her waiste.

I loved to play with her hair and use it in our sexy sessions which ment her hair was often covered in spunk which she did not like as it ment a long session shampooing and drying her hair.

One Sunday morning we had been fooling around and I was bursting to shoot. She said I want to try something so you lye back and let me have a play with your shaft.

She sat with her back to me so I could play with her hair and she wrapped some hair around my shaft and started to masterbate. Soon I was building up to a great shoot and I felt my spunk build up and then shoot with great force to immediately start pumping in spasms which went on for a while then subside leaving a dull pain in my groine.

She said that was better than I thought I must do this again.

You know how I hate your spunk in my hair well not a drop landed on my hair and it is all still bottled up until I decide to let it out.

I said that was mind blowing but a bit painful, what did you do.

She said as you were about to shoot I squeezed the base of your shaft to stop the spunk shooting out and I have not let it out yet.

I said it felt ok so you can do this to me any time.

She unwrapped her hair from my shaft and said now let see what happens when I let it out. She sighed and said that is a bit poor it just ozzes out.what a shame I thought it may have shot out.

The following Sunday we were foolong around again ans she said I want to make you sounk again like last Sunday. This time she sat between my legs and looked at me bringing all her hair to her front over her breasts. She tightly wrapped a long tress around my shaft

and started to masterbate slow then fast looking mw in the eyes as my spunk built up she said now I will squeeze and I felt her thumb press in to the base of my shaft and my spunk nuild up and then shoot as she looked me in the eyes smiling, I felt my spunk pump in spasms which went on and on as she kept masterbating eventually subsiding and stopping. She said my that was a big one I could feel your spunk pulsing like mad but I decide when it can come out.

I said that was so erotic to look in to your eyes as I shot and then felt my spunk pulsing for so long it has got me under your spell.

She kept her squeeze on mu shaft and then started tp play with my balls and shaft and wave her hair across my body. After a while I felt my shaft harden and she said so you want aome more do you.I said yes I can feel my spunk already, but you have not let out the first lot. She smiled and looked me in the eyes saying that is my idea as she tightly wrapped her long tresses around my shaft and started to masterbate hard. Soon I felt my spunk build up and build up for a long while and then shoot with such force I saw stars. It kept pulsing and pumping in spasms for a long time befor slowing and stopping leaving a dull pain in my groin. She looked me in the eyes and said this time it was better and I could feel your spunk bulging and pulsing for so long. I said it has knocked me out and I feel exhausted.

She said what a pity I was going to see how many times I could make you spunk befor releasing it, but I shall keep it in for a while yet. I said it feels great but let it out when you like.

She eventually let my spunk out and a great glob flowed out.

So she had found her way to keep my spunk out of her hair and a new erotic control over me.