Re: Need advice...

by luckydog Website:

I have the same kind of medical condition. And two more pretty severe ones - I can't live a day without water or food. I know, it's disgusting Cry and the doctors say it's not even treatable.

Seriously I agree with my friend pc here - liking good/long hair is absolutely natural. Throughout the history of all cultures long hair was the etalon of female beauty.

Your situation reminds me mine. When I got married my wife's hair was short and not in a very good condition, but I did not pay attention to that - she was quite hot otherwise. Besides she was an extraordinary person, I was in love and enjoyed sex. I mean really, you don't marry hair, you marry a person (my apologies and condolences to those who did marry hair).

Anyway, although everything was peachy, something was missing - you know what.

In a way my situation was "worse" than yours. For the best result good hair was not quite enough - it had to be long. Very carefully I asked her to let her hair grow again (she used to have long hair before I had met her). Well, guess what - she loved me too and easily agreed. I mean really, how big of a deal is it? Had it been important to her I'd grow my hair long too (thanks God it wasn't ). In a few months her hair got much longer and I had a chance to demonstrate my appreciation. So now, after 15 years it is still butt length dead straight, and she is still the best.

Now to the main point - the good news for you!

In any GOOD hair salon they can treat hair (as long as it is available ) in the way you like. They use special substance to cover individual hair to create volume and mirror-like shiness (I am not talking about extensions here). The results are unbelievable. Unfortunately I don't know the term for it (maybe ladies here can help). The procedure is a bit expensive, but the results are worth it and it lasts for 6 months or so.

So the conclusion is: don't pay the docs, shell out for a hairdresser.

Be gentle when talking to your lady and good luck!